Toxic relationship

Those are some of my opinions about immature relationships, they come from experiences I’ve been gone over before. You should consider yourself immature if you have more than 3 of those, I always try to improve myself to make sure my partner feels safe and comfortable around me. If you have any disagreements, please comment below so I can see your reactions 



Here are some signs of immature relationship that I’ve seen from my friends and on social medias:
Most importantly
Texting with each other excessively
Saying something like .:” We are going to marry”. when they are like
.
1
Kissing within one week of dating
Getting jealous when he/she talks with somebody else
2
..
scared to talk with his/her family members
4
Dishonest (big one )
6
Struggling to share secrets..
8
Being Selfish...
9
Posting pictures on social media.....
1
Never admit mistakes (very important))

11
Make other jealous ( no one gives a fuck about your your relationship....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 basic fashion rules for women for dressing like a celebrity!

An instant guide to clear skin for men without spending any money!

Basic manners that people lack nowadays!!

Natural ways to get rid of pimples and acne!

15 ways to prevent heart attack

some important dressing tips for women for causal and party time!!!

7 upcoming future trends in women fashion industry that you are not aware of!!!